MANITOBA HOCKEY HALL OF FAME 2020 COMMUNITY AWARD
The Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame takes great pride in offering the Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame Community Award. Commencing in 2016, this annual prize of $5,000.00 has been awarded to a hockey community, hockey organization or community club in Manitoba.
For the 2019 award, The Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame is once again partnering with, SIGFUSSON NORTHERN LTD, who graciously donated an additional $5,000.00, making the Grand Prize Total of $10,000.00 that is awarded to the winning entry.
This prize money is intended to assist Manitoba communities and their hockey programs in a way that will encourage young people to continue, or join and play the wonderful game of hockey!
For the 2020 award, The Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame Community Award;
1) Competition Period
- The award is now open for submissions and closes; April 1, 2020 at 11:59 PM (CT)
- Winner will be announced Summer, 2020.
2) How to Enter
- Print off the application form from the Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame website; MBHHOF Community Award Application
- To create an entry, you must complete the following steps:
- Enter the required information, including your name, address, email address, town or city, postal code and telephone contact numbers
- State your position within your hockey community, hockey organization or community club
- Now tell us what the project is for! This award can be used anywhere that will help hockey in your community to keep Manitoba children and their families involved in our Great game of Hockey!
Manitoba communities are encouraged to submit applications for the 2020 Award, identifying their need for funds and how they will be used to keep boys and girls involved in the game. The award may be used for improvement of your facilities; whether it is painting the dressing rooms; fixing the rink; fixing up your waiting areas, or it can be used to assist with registration costs, anywhere or anything that helps hockey in your community and help keep Manitoba children and their families involved in the GREAT game of Hockey! You tell us!
Once your application is complete, mail your submission to;
Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame
2017 Community Award
652 Foxgrove Avenue, East Saint Paul,
Manitoba, R2E 0A7
Upon selecting a winning entry, terms and conditions will be discussed on how the award money will be distributed from the Hockey Hall of Fame Community Award committee.
The winning community will be announced Summer, 2020.
Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame Patrons
Membership is open to all who are interested in promoting the goals and objectives of the Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame. Any person can become a patron of the hall with a donation of $100. We encourage you to support the rich heritage of hockey in Manitoba!