Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame Ring
The Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame ring designed and manufactured by Jostens is a bold symbol of achievement featuring the Black & Gold Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame logo raised above a cubic zirconia base. The Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame ring is cast in 10-carat yellow gold and is personalized for each individual recipient.
- Each ring includes 10 cubic zirconias with a total weight of 0.17.
- The top of the ring includes the MBHHOF logo in black duracolour.
- The bezel reads: MANITOBA HOCKEY HALL OF FAME
- The left side of the ring depicts a hockey player and is personalized with the inductees Hall of Fame induction year.
- The right side of the ring depicts crossed hockey sticks and a puck with an area for a player's uniform number. As well, each inductee will have his name raised on the side of the ring.
- Each ring is engraved with the inductees' full name inside the ring.
- The ring is cast in 10-carat yellow gold. Trademark Manufactured - Jostens Canada Ltd.
ITEMS ATTRIBUTES: CZ MELEE ATTRIBUTES:
Weight avg.: 26.2 grams 2-3pt. Rounds 6pt.
Metal: 10K yellow gold 2-2.5pt Rounds 5pt.
Manufacturing: cast/assembled 1-2pt. Rounds 2pt.
Finish: Polished and antique 1-1.5pt.Rounds 1.5pt.
Setting: Shear Ice bead 1-1pt. Rounds 1pt.
Total CZ's 10 stones 3-0.5pt.Rounds 1.5pt.
Total carat weight: 17 cts. pts. Total: 17 cts. pts.
Order Form (click here)
Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame Patrons
Membership is open to all who are interested in promoting the goals and objectives of the Manitoba Hockey Hall of Fame. Any person can become a patron of the hall with a donation of $100. We encourage you to support the rich heritage of hockey in Manitoba!